31 May 2008

Smiles and Funny Faces

Sophia is six weeks old already in these photos. Pretty much every Sunday when she's all dressed up for church, I just can't help but take pictures.
It was only a matter of time before Carter jumped in because he wanted to be with Sophi.
Sophia smiled for the first time yesterday when I was smiling at her and today was the first time she was able to smile back over and over again. I was late for church because I couldn't miss the photo op. Not that we were going to be on time any ways because Sophia always wants to start nursing five minutes before we are about to leave!!
Once he was in there was no getting him out!! He just loves her!

She made so many funny faces too. This one reminds me of Austin Powers! There were others where she looked like Popeye, a pirate saying, "Arrr," and like she was trying to wink! There were just too many cute ones to put them all up!





He's so sweet to her.










Big smile!



















8 comments:

Train Gang said...

Sophi is AMAZING! my favorite picture is the day she was born and she is has her eyes wide open and looks like a pro at this whole "life" thing already. Your family is beautiful. But I have one issue.....NOBODY, I REPEAT....NOBODY looks that good checking into the hospital to have a baby! That is so sick and wrong, MaryAnn. Perfect bod, with a basketball under your shirt. and totally glowing beautiful skin. Who else is with me on this????

Morgan & Katie said...

cute pictures! i love them!

mattnalisa said...

Sophia is so cute and she has grown so much! Carter is so adoring too! I love it!

Nicole said...

Soo cute! I love the big smiles. And Carter is sure cute with her! Thanks for sharing your blog.

Rustino Scar said...

HEY!!! Cute kids you got there! and congrats on your new addition to the family. It has been forever since I've seen you guys. you can check my vlog out at rustinoscar.blogspot.com if you want. i'm living in NY and going to school. hope you guys are doing great!

brookegfunk said...

Darling kids darling mama...it was great to see you at the art extravaganza-we have to hang sometime! Keep up the good work -you are a natural-fo' sho'!

Andrew said...

Hey I forgot that you are a mackey. You and Joe have cute kids. good to see that you guys are well.

rindy said...

she's smiling already!!!??? how adorable! i love the new pics! she is getting so big!