oH Brycen loves books to. He likes to hold them and pretend he is reading them. Then he tries to eat them. Its so cute. Also, I am still laughing about our conversation today. Can we PLEASE have a karaoke night? Baby Mama style?! I want to so bad!! By the way tonight I ate 30 pieces of popcorn and drank one water bottle while watching one movie that was 93 minutes long. haha jk (78 words)
1 comment:
oH Brycen loves books to. He likes to hold them and pretend he is reading them. Then he tries to eat them. Its so cute. Also, I am still laughing about our conversation today. Can we PLEASE have a karaoke night? Baby Mama style?! I want to so bad!! By the way tonight I ate 30 pieces of popcorn and drank one water bottle while watching one movie that was 93 minutes long. haha jk (78 words)
Post a Comment