
I think it's been like five months since I have blogged. I promised a certain sister in Alaska that I would blog today, so although I didn't catch up completely, I at least got something new on here. I still have to blog our Mexico trip, Christmas, my new job at Phoenix Children's hospital, two sister inlaws weddings and half of January! Until then!


Sophia is always so happy. I just love it!
6 comments:
You updated!! Yay! Sophi gets cuter everytime I see her (or a picture of her) and I can never get enough of the funny pictures and stories of Carter!
Yeah! I was good seeing you guys over the holidays! Your kids are so cute.
Malita
Thanks Sister! I loved the update. I admit I wiped a tear from my eye. Andy waled up and asked why Sophia was. She is growing so fast. I can not wait to see you in April. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.
Don't think I've commentted yet. They're just so darn cute! You two do good work. Good luck with work by the way. Miss ya all
Your kids are getting so big! I am dying to hear how your job is going! Please blog about that next or call me. I hope all is well!
Tracy Gardner
Time to update, we need an update. we feel like we live on the other side of the world. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment