17 July 2008

Beach Bound

Sophi is ready for the beach!
These didn't last long of course! But she sure looked cute.
Nanna was the first one in with Carter, pant and all! Thanks Nanna.
Mackenzie loved the water and the sand.
Sophi never even got undressed even though she had a swim suit on under her clothes because I was too nervous she would get sun burned even under the umbrella. This beach baby will have to wait!

3 comments:

mattnalisa said...

Ok I LOVE those sunglasses on her! She has the cutest smile too!

Train Gang said...

that WAS blogging in bulk! looks like your trip was fun. In the "Pretty in Pink" pictures I think Sophia looks like Joe!!!! She got daddy's eyes, huh? maybe the smile too?? She is precious; I can't wait to see her!!!!

oh, also the "mittens" picture is the best! the other day Sim asked for her coat cause she was "chilly".

Risa said...

The beach looks so fun. i wish we could have gone with you again.